Pages

5.27.2008

One Year Ago today...

I was a bride... and never felt more beautiful in my life. A year later, 40 weeks and 1 day pregnant (yes I am counting days) I feel like an elephant. But it was truly a fabulous day. We laughed & giggled & smiled through the entire ceremony - I couldn't have asked for a more perfect ceremony. I married my best friend & he is simply wonderful!


Kev and I aren't celebrating until after this little guy arrives, but I had to reminisce with a few photos - courtesy of Rachel at Rocket Tree Photography





1 comment:

Megs said...

You were SUCH a gorgeous bride, sweetie, I'm so glad I was there for the fun. I can't believe it's been a whole YEAR!

I am coming out soon after the little guy arrives, I'll sleep on the couch. Miss you tons, love you. xoxo

Post a Comment