Pages

9.11.2009

tiffany + dan = married | Real Weddings Cincinnati, Ohio

I thought it was only on you tube, but I have now seen it in person. Tiffany and Dan wowed their guests at the Manor House with a choreographed first dance routine. When I heard David Bowe's "Magic Dance" start playing I was so excited. The song is from my all time favorite movie, Labyrinth. So you can imagine my excitement when I saw Tiffany, the oh so quiet bride, break into dance. It was awesome, wish I would have had a video camera. The wedding and reception took on a classy, chic, nature ambience. Tiffany looked stunning in her fitted gown, with Dan standing proud in all white. A great day, and her dad made me laugh a lot too. Who doesn't love a funny family. Congratulations on your wedding.

Check out the fantastic Amanda Egan's site for more photos soon.

1 comment:

Honeybee said...

this wedding was so beautiful and so much fun! one of my favorite so far!! their dance routine was crazy and i loved it!!

Post a Comment