Pages

2.03.2011

kristyn + eric = engaged



I was so excited when Kristyn shared her engagement photos (Images by Daniel Michael) with us. What a gorgeous couple, right? I met Kristyn at Michelle + Jeff's wedding in October of 2009. It will be our third wedding with this group of friends (the first one was Ali + Justin's in June of 2009).

Ok... so back to Kristyn and Eric. The wedding is set for Memorial Day weekend at the Bell Event Centre (love this venue!) They are both Michigan alumni (which totally rocks - we are UofM fans in our house) and have the most adorable dog, Helio (see him in the engagement pics below). The engagement story is quite cute, so I thought I'd include it here too - told from Kristyn's point of view

We had date night scheduled on Friday, August 28, 2009, which is completely normal for us since we like to do that once or twice a week. I was upstairs when Eric came up and gave me a puppy treat to give to Helio and said the puppy has learned a new trick. I went downstairs with him and he put Helio in my arms, I gave him the treat and turned him around and saw the ring on his collar. I was completely surprised! Then, he got down on one knee and asked me to marry him! Of course I said yes, through some tears. I jumped around our condo for a little while then Eric hurried us off to dinner at Prima Vista (very special restaurant to the two of us) for an intimate dinner and we could call our parents from there. Ha – not the case. We walk in and go to our table…and there’s my parents, Eric’s mom and brother, and some close friends that were able to make the trip to Cincinnati! We had a fabulous dinner and then went out in downtown Cincinnati with everyone from dinner and Eric’s friends. He topped it off by getting us a suite at the Cincinnatian hotel downtown.

Enjoy these amazing engagement pics. Looking forward to this May wedding with Brideface, Images by Daniel Michael, The Bell Event Centre, and Hey Mr. DJ.






No comments:

Post a Comment