Pages

4.05.2011

meet the interns.... Erin Sefton

When we interviewed Erin, we knew immediately she was perfect for our team.  She is energetic, driven and has a confidence that is rare for a junior in college.  She has not disappointed us, she's already proven herself an extremely competent and valuable member of the CEP team  We thought you might like to get to know her (and the other interns) a little better, so we gave them a quick ten questions and asked about their first event experience.

1. Favorite Song  - Don’t Stop Believin’
2. Books or Magazines? Favorite? Books – Twilight Series (Team Edward in the books, Team Jacob in the movies)
3. Chocolate or Vanilla? CHOCOLATE!!!!!
4. Coke or Pepsi? Coke
5. UC or Xavier? Miami, Hehe, I’d have to say UC
6. Skyline or Gold Star? Skyline
7. Describe your personality in 5 words or less. Energetic, talkative, adventurous, comforting, happy
8. Describe your style in 2 words or less. Put Together
9. Favorite color?  Pink
10. Favorite wedding trend? Cupcake wedding cakes

My first event with CEP was “Cocktails & Connections” hosted by the Knot.  Leading up to the event, my mom and I shopped for a new dress and accessories, and I told basically everyone I know what I was getting the opportunity to do.  I had never been to an event like this so I was a little anxious about what I had to do and what to expect.  One of the neatest parts of the night was seeing the before space and how it was transformed into an awesomely decorated party room!

I was able to meet many different people in the wedding industry and I sampled the beautiful goodies and delicious food provided.  I remember thinking, “This is the kind of party you see on Sex and the City and have always wanted to go to!”  Not only did I attend and have a fabulous time, but I helped set-up and decorate for the event!  I hope I can continue to learn about event planning and contribute even more.  I can’t wait for the next event so I can once again be wowed by Jules and Lindsey’s creativity and eye for design.  Thanks so much for the opportunity ladies!!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment