Pages

1.22.2010

fab friday finds - Coco Myles Bridesmaids + more! | Cincinnati + Dayton Wedding Planners

Fun + fashionable bridesmaid dresses at affordable prices? Count me in. I recently discovered Coco Myles - a site offering customized bridesmaid dresses. You pick the fabric, colors, shapes, etc. You can create your own or choose from one of their celebrity inspired styles (which are my favorite). Even with the celeb-inspired styles, you can still customize colors + fabric.

And did I mention they have a men's section where you can expertly match a tie + pocket square to your maids' dresses? They also have a maternity, jr. bridesmaid and jewelry section.

Here's another bonus.... use code JS121 to save an additional 10% off the already reasonable prices.

Honestly... I would love to wear some of these dresses - wedding or not! Definitely something your bridesmaids will wear again.

I've included several of my favorites, but there are virtually endless combinations on the site, so check it out for yourself!

Ultra hip, hollywood inspired dresses like these:
Bradgelina + Rachel


Sassy, flirty celeb-inspired gowns like these:
Reese + Blueberry




Or create your own fun + funky combinations with the custom creator like I did here:

No comments:

Post a Comment