Pages

3.13.2012

Meet the Interns... Monica Hullinger

Monica tells us a little about herself... 

1. I love Mexican food and ketchup... not together of course.
2. I am obsessed with Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.
3. I cannot stand unpolished toenails.
4. I would rather have an ice cream cake at my own wedding than a traditional cake.
5. Favorite Quote: "To wish to be someone else is to waste the person that you are."

Get to know Monica....  
 
Favorite Song? The Little Things by Carlos Bertonatti
Books or Magazines? Favorite? I love reading. My favorite books are the Harry Potter series and Wuthering Heights.
Chocolate or Vanilla? CHOCOHOLIC.
Coke or Pepsi?  I don't really like pop. I'll go with Pepsi, only because I met the CEO and she was AWESOME.
UC or Xavier? Bearcats fan all the way.
Skyline or Gold Star? Skyline. I will NOT eat Gold Star.
Describe your personality in 5 words or less: caring, organized, laughs, sunshine
Describe your style in 2 words or less: Classy Casual
Favorite color? Pink. But my favorite color to wear is green!  
Favorite wedding trend? Dessert bars and tutus for flower girls.. doesn't get any cuter than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment