Pages

3.13.2012

Meet the Interns... Taylor Burchett

Taylor tells us a little about herself.... 
  1. I have never chewed a piece of gum in my entire life
  2. I like crossing off my To Do list with a ruler
  3. I grew up in Sydney, Australia
  4. I have the clearest thoughts when I'm doodling at the same time
  5. I get called out at work for humming to myself almost every day
Get to know Taylor... (p.s. you can definitely tell she's not a Cincy Native, but we'll love her anyway).

Favorite Song? Blue Beard by Band of Horses (A close second was How Can We Be Lovers If We Can't Be Friends by Michael Bolton)
Books or Magazines? Favorite? - Books, my favorite is Eat, Pray, Love
Chocolate or Vanilla? - Vanilla (preferably with chocolate chips)
Coke or Pepsi? - I actually can't tell the difference
UC or Xavier? - Louisville!! I know this is a sore spot with UC fans right now...
Skyline or Gold Star? - I've never tried either of them!
Describe your personality in 5 words or less - Reliable, organized, easy going
Describe your style in 2 words or less - Many stripes
Favorite color? - Blue
Favorite wedding trend?- Fun food; I love when weddings incorporate something different like food trucks, gelato carts, crepe making, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment