Pages

2.26.2010

fab friday finds - Olivia Luca Designs | Cincinnati + Dayton Wedding Planners

Having trouble finding the perfect gown? Or is your inner fashion designer just dying to come up with a gown for your big day? Olivia Luca Designs to the rescue. I could spend hours playing on this site. In a few simple steps, you can design your own gown. Pick from several styles for the bodice, skirt, add details (or not) choose your fabric and size. At the end you have a custom made gown at a great price.

I'm sharing 3 designs I played with this morning. Click on the images to see more of the detail, including the fabric type + price. All three are under $1500 and one is under $1000. I didn't use the least expensive fabric either, two of the designs feature organic or fair trade fabrics - perfect for the eco + socially conscious bride.

Join me at Olivia Luca Designs and waste a little time having some fun this fab friday morning!






No comments:

Post a Comment