Pages

2.24.2010

What to Wear Wednesday | Cincinnati Wedding Planners

I was at a loss for inspiration last week for WTWW so I asked for some ideas for events, and I received a ton of great ones from my friends and fellow wedding vendors - including the one for this week's What to Wear Wednesday - a Courthouse Wedding (thanks Nance!)

When I started the board, I allowed a *slightly* larger budget for today's WTWW of $200 instead of $150.... I mean, it is for your wedding, right? Even I thought it might be tough, but much to my surprise, I was able to put together all of these pieces for just over $150 - the total for today's Courthouse wedding outfit... $154.93.

Dress - Macy's
Hairpiece - Enchantedly Yours via Etsy
Earrings - Jurgita Handmade via Etsy
Shoes - Caparros via DSW

No comments:

Post a Comment